Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday . . .

Saturday is almost gone and I'm ready for bed. Made Ellie a very cute little top today and cut out a cute dress for her as well. Have plans to make that tomorrow - as well as some shorts for her, finish a skirt for me and make myself a top - maybe two. I figure the more plans I make and the busier I am the faster all this waiting for baby will seem and the more likely for my plans to be interrupted!

We went to the beach today w/ my mom & sister (and Ellie too). I'm glad I went b/c either way I'd be waiting around for baby to come . . . at least we got to enjoy some cool weather - it's been HOT here!

3 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

So...now it is Monday....any news??

Anonymous said...

glad you're getting so much done! And having fun with you mom and colleen

Anonymous said...

Can you teach me how to make kids clothes? Is it hard?...