Monday, June 9, 2008

Integrity

Yesterday we were leaving for our friends going away party when I noticed scratches on our car. It looked like our car had been keyed and I told Chris right away. He was shocked and then when he came over to have a look he realized that he had been the one to do that trying to park in our very tight parking spot in the garage. I was bummed, but thought nothing more of it . . . until this afternoon when I was on my way home. I realized what a lucky woman I am to have a husband who has integrity. It would have been so EASY for him to lie and go with my assumption of our car being keyed. I thanked him today . . . after he had made a WONDERFUL lunch for us all with tuna salad on bagel chips w/ melted cheese on top. I was supposed to make us lunch, but I was running late picking up the bread (that he didn't have) and other essentials.

If you are married, are there things your husband does that you are thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that my husband prays for me daily and is always working towards being a better husband.

Anonymous said...

Tell Chris that that isn't as bad as me backing my car into Mike's and breaking his tail light and scratching my car...oops. Glad my husband didn't rub it in my face :)