Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Housekeeping

I just ordered the book Organic Housekeeping from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Cannot WAIT to receive it! I had borrowed it from the library about a month ago, read thru most of it, took lots of notes and realized that I needed to have it in my possession as a "manuel" of sorts! It has helped me tremendously in my housekeeping, my desire to use non-toxic chemicals as I clean and to spend the least amount of time possible doing that cleaning!

A few "items" I discovered that makes my cleaning even easier is Bon Ami cleanser, baking soda & vinegar. I already knew about the latter two but the Bon Ami ... it's amazing! And it's been around since the late 1800's - go figure!

Now that I've got the ingredients I just need to actually put it into practice!! I'm still not yet cleaning my bathrooms once a week ... it will happen tho, I'm determined!

No comments: