Monday, July 12, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training


Whenever we go out of the house Josiah does wonderful going potty! On Saturday we went blueberry picking at a local farm and on our way there he said, "I gotta go potty". We pulled over to the side of the road and sure enough, he had to go!

Yesterday he woke up and had his bm before he even got out of bed. We left the house @ 11ish and were gone until 3ish. While at the zoo Josiah went potty twice and did not pee in his training pants at all! It was great! We got home and after his nap he had only pee'd a tiny bit in his waterproof training pants. The rest of the evening went well. Today I kept his training pants off after b-fast because I knew that a bm was coming. About 2 hours after waking up he started dancing around running back and forth to the potty chair and back to play. Finally he sat on the potty, asked me to "hold him" and he poo'd! I acted too quickly tho ... took the potty chair to the bathroom (while putting him in training pants) and when I came back he had gone more ... apparently he wasn't finished! About an hour later Ellie came inside telling me that Josiah had taken his underwear off ... I looked outside and he had gone poop and decided to take them off. Kudos for not wanting to play in dirty underpants! I rinsed him off in the shower and the rest of the morning before nap he kept peeing in his pants or on the floor with only a couple times in the toilet.

I don't understand it ... at the zoo he'll go more than an hour w/o peeing and then at home I can't even keep track of any pattern! I just need to be his personal assistant and not let him out of my site ... of course then I wouldn't get anything done ... no lunch, the other kids wouldn't be cared for ... but perhaps there is a fine line that I'm not yet walking to get this kid fully trained! Perhaps I'm the one that needs some training!! Only 9 more days before we go out of town ... I better turn up the heat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These links don't work. Please post a new link with lots of toddler boys. Nothing older than 9.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday in a supermarket a mother had her little toddler boy in the seat of a shopping cart. His pants and diapers were so loose that his dick and balls were hanging out. I could have given him a blowjob right there, if his mom, all the other people and the store's security cameras hadn't been there. I didn't even get my phone out in time to sneak a picture to jerk off to later. Someone please post some toddler boys getting blowjobs.

Anonymous said...

https://hoyat.cc/invite/i=54406

Anonymous said...

https://electrotec.su/invite/i=10952