Thursday, April 10, 2008

High hopes

My husband is gone for a few days in Arizona taking care of some business out there. I was planning on using that time wisely to get some sewing and other projects around the house done. Only problem with that - I became a single parent when he walked out of the door AND oh yeah, I'm pregnant.

Needless to say, I was exhausted last night after Ellie went to bed and after doing the usual clean up of the house I just plopped down on the couch to relax - so much for doing any extra sewing! And tonight doesn't look like it'll be much different. I'll report in in a few days and let ya know whether or not I actually get some of my extra-curricular stuff done!

On another note I did get two of my prizes yesterday from Born Green! I received the mother's milkmate storage system and Charlies soap - which interestingly wasn't even on the list of stuff I won.

No comments: