Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All About Ellie

Ellie likes to eat. She is a somewhat picky eater though. And by picky I mean that she likes "good" food. I tried to give her canned veggies the other day and she would have NONE of them. She tried a few and promptly spit them out.

She's picky about her meats too . . . not a huge fan of chicken or beef so I have to shred it into something in order to get her to eat it. I need to try different forms of protein. I think we'll try some tofu - I'll let you know how she likes that!

We went to the zoo today. I took my new double stroller (minus the extra seat) to try it out. It is GREAT! It's not too long, maneuvers wonderfully & has plenty of storage space below. She does try to get out of it when she gets bored - so I've got to keep her moving! We got an Inglesina, used on ebay. It's about 5 years old and shows some wear and tear but for the price we paid I'm happy!

Another thing Miss Elizabeth likes to do is to hide behind the curtains. She will sit (or stand) so still enjoying her "quiet time" until we play along with her. Sometimes she'll be there for 5 - 10 minutes as happy as a lark with her little feet sticking out underneath the curtain.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

oh the zoo! how fun!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm really behind the times, but what is an Inglesina? I'm going to google it now!

Tara Burton said...

an Inglesina is simply a stroller brand - I think it's made in Italy. It's just really well-made, but they are expensive!