Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to normal . . . sort of

Chris came home last night and the household is beginning to feel like normal again. Ellie enjoyed playing w/ her daddy all morning. They play hide 'n seek on the bed in the mornings - it's cute to watch.

I was able to actually get some projects done while Chris was gone after all. Not as much as I would have anticipated - but that's okay! I'm thankful that I was able to do as much as I could. I'm excited to be sewing again! I'm in the process of making a couple of little girl dresses, a skirt for me, a couple of play toys and hemp/fleece cloth diapers for the new baby.

The dizzy spells that would come and go when I was pregnant w/ Ellie began to emerge again today. I'm getting ready to lay down in a few minutes again. I'm thankful that Chris was home b/c he was able to help w/ the laundry and get us lunch so I could just sit. I had to eat TWO breakfasts this morning. The first one for the baby - the second for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Chris is home safe and sound...not glad that dizzy spells are back!