Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I ran!

After writing about exercise I checked back outside and it wasn't raining anymore It smelled SO fresh and clean out that I just had to get out and run! So once the kids were up I warmed up some frozen pancakes, loaded them up in the stroller and headed out. This was my second run since I got my real running shoes. I did a 2 mile loop in about 25 minutes ... last time I only made it 1.5 miles - so I felt better about finishing the run this time! I had to go up a hill at the 1.5 mile mark and pushing 50 pounds going up a hill is NOT easy - but I just put my head down and pushed through!

One of these days I'm going to push the kids (not run) up tarantula hill ... I'll post a picture of that one when the time comes. It's across the street from my house and it's not easy.

No comments: