Tuesday, March 10, 2009

going to sew

Aaah. Both kids went to bed like a dream tonight and I'm trying to NOT eat the night away. Last night I had 4 chocolate chip cookies after 10pm. I might have ONE sweet thing tonight but definitely before 10!

I am going to sew tonight. I'm taking an old dress of mine that I no longer wear and am going to make either a top or dress for Ellie (whatever I have enough fabric for. I'll post a picture of it once that's accomplished.

Of course the only way to actually accomplish something like that is to actually get off my computer SO . . . until THURSDAY I am signing off! The only time I'll be turning on my computer will be if I need to do anything with finances . . . otherwise I MUST be strong!

3 comments:

Danna said...

Anxious to hear how your sewing project is going.

Tara Burton said...

I wish I could say it's going well . . . but my mom has the pattern I need so I was able to cut out a shirt for me . . . but that's about as far as I've gotten! I'll update you soon!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a picture!!