Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Popular to Contrary Belief"

This morning Chris asked me if I slept well. I said yes, Josiah woke up @ 2:30; 4:30 & 7:30 for feedings. He looked at me incredulously . . . but of course he forgot that the night before Josiah slept fitfully the whole night! I thought that I was doing well until I said "popular to contrary belief" and when Chris asked me if I knew what I said & I replied, "of course" and said it again. It took me a full 5 minutes before I realized that I had switched the words around!! Maybe I'm not getting as much sleep as I think I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...we must be sharing a brain, b/c I had to read this post about 3 times before I understood what the problem was!!

Anonymous said...

I did that once, and decided to title my first CD that.It was when I just woke up, and I realized it, but liked it, and kept it... Excellence!! :-D