Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Diaper Sprayer

I've been visiting my family up in Paradise, CA and I'm really missing my "Mini-Shower Diaper Sprayer". I use cloth diapers w/ both of my children. Ellie has a diaper service and I made hemp-fleece diapers for Josiah. I just do the old-fashioned pre-folds. I love cloth diapering and brought a combo of cloth and paper up to my parents house. I was planning on bringing my diaper sprayer from home, but the day before I left it stopped working. It is a great contraption because you just put the dirty diaper over the toilet and spray the nasties off w/o getting your hands dirty. The past 3 days I've been doing it the old fashioned way . . . dumping those nasties by hand and washing them in the toilet. Gross! I purchased a new diaper sprayer and can't wait to be using it again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom said she got to see both kids!! How lucky! Glad you're getting some extra time in with your fam! Yuck to cleaning the diapers the old way!