Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Locked Out

Chris and I locked ourselves out of our house on Saturday. We got home @ 8pm - just in time to put Ellie to bed and then didn't get her into bed until 10pm!

Today Ellie and I were doing some stuff in the garage and when I came back I hung up my keys and decided to go back outside, shutting the door and locking us out AGAIN! That was @ 11am. We got back in @ 12:45. Poor little Ellie . . . she enjoyed herself for the first hour or so, but those last 30 minutes she was crying and knocking on her own door, doing the sign to eat. It was so hard to not be able to explain to her what was going on. She just didn't understand!

Good news is the AAA guy had a key for our house, he let us in and then gave it to us. I don't even have to go get a spare made now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!?! You are famous for locking yourself out of places!! LOL..for ex. your car (well, I guess Ellie did that). SOrry you had to be miserable and she had to be hungry! But I"m getting a good chuckle!

Annie said...

hi chica!

Andrea said...

Hey...thanks for stopping by my blog...and how exciting that you are expecting your 2nd one just after me! :) And how not exciting that you locked yourself out of the house! oops! :) I haven't done that yet...but I'm sure the day is coming...I'm glad you got back in though. :)