Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting my house (LIFE) back in order

My house has been a mess ...

 kitchen

 Dining room/School room

 Other side of dining/school room

I couldn't take it anymore ... I had allowed the mess to rule my life and I couldn't get anything else done!  I found I was avoiding the kitchen and dining rooms but I couldn't any longer!  So yesterday afternoon during the kids naps and while Chris took them to gymnastics I put a good book in my ears (A room with a view) and went to work!

This is how it should look at ALL times ... amazing!!

 No more clutter!!  I think I need to put something on that wall, tho.

What a difference putting the ironing board up makes!
I'm ready to tackle some sewing projects now!

My goal is to keep my house looking this way from now on.  Follow through and self discipline ... which is something I lack and yet it is gift that I wish to give to my children.  How can I  give something to them which I am not myself practicing?  Today is a new day!!




No comments: