Friday, August 20, 2010

THIS is why my children can't share bedrooms ...

Josiah.

My son "sings" himself to sleep. And the last 3 nights he has fallen asleep on the ground. I've been able to transfer him to his bed on two of the nights but last night I couldn't even open the door to get to him!

Early mornings (usually between 7 and 7:30) he comes out, asks to go pee and then I bring the rocking horse back to his room for him to rock on until his monkey wakes up. This morning I heard him come out of his room so I walked down the hall to intercept him. Instead I watched from the bathroom as he went into our room, grabbed his horse, pulled it down the hall to his room, shut the door and started riding. Yaaay!! He's SO my sweet little boy.

Gotta LOVE the monkey ... eyes closed: it's not time to get out of room, eyes open: come on out!

No comments: