Saturday, September 26, 2009

blogging, journaling, reading . . .

I'm trying to decide whether or not to just focus on this blog (not that I write here very much) and drop the blogs on my website that I write for my kids (which I don't really have time for either) OR try to do both. I think I'm going to try to focus more on this blog and just try to write more regularly. Maybe once a week for starters!

On another note I have been journaling again lately. I go in spurts with that too :) I've been pretty consistent w/ my time in the Word before the kids get up so it's been easy to open up my journal and write a bit before moving on to things I must get done for the day. I've been reading through "the Daily Bible" which takes you through the Bible chronologically in one year. Recently I've been in the time of the exile in Babylon and now I'm reading the psalms that were written after their release. It's been so nice to have a plan to read through because I hadn't been very consistent in my Bible reading over the last 2 years or so. The kids are finally at a place where they are both sleeping through the night and I feel like a human again in the mornings!

What have you been reading lately?

No comments: