Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog site. We'll see how much I use this! I enjoy checking out other peoples blogs and there are a few blogs and sites that I absolutely love which is what really drove me to make my own blog. I really want to share with others the things that I am excited and passionate about and thought that this is the easiest way for me to do it! Plus for those that live far away I hope to take the time to give updates on what is happening in the Burton household!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for starting this...looking forward to checking in with you! You're so shiny!! Love ya!

jenni anne said...

yay! i love new blogs! i'll put you on my list of fun blogs, so i'll remember to check in regularly!

Anonymous said...

hi little tara! this is annie.

jered said...

Welcome to the real world of blogging! I'll bookmark yours to get the updates.

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

Welcome to blogging. I love it! I'll be sure to link to you. Here's were you can find me (Jessica Probst Eveland):

http://hijessica.blogspot.com/