Monday, February 18, 2008

Elizabeth @ 13 months


  • she "talks" with her hands. She "says" please, more, eat, all done, book, ball (which looks the same as more!) and up. For anything else she want to convey to us she points and says "uh"
  • she turn the lights off in her room and then shuts her door so she's in the dark
  • she is TERRIFIED of the vacuum cleaner and the humidifier. She's getting less frightened of the drain in the tub
  • she currently is very "attached" to mommy - but I found today that putting her in my ergo carrier on my back works wonders!
  • She LOVES to blow on my growing belly and poke belly buttons of anyone who'll let her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo sweet! Kaelin hates the vacuum, too..poor baby!

Tamara said...

Um...hello, number 2?! That's awesome! I guess I'm kind of out-of-the-loop. But, congrats! I'll be checking in on you.
Tamara

Kymber said...

Hey there Tara! Wow baby # 2?? Congrats! When are you due? I am so glad to hear that Ellie is doing so well! My niece is signing also...of course Auntie takes advantage of any opportunity to teach any chld to sign...its in my blood! It is so nice to be able to stay in touch without having to be on the phone...technology is great! Well I will talk to you soon! Kymber