Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeling Productive

Today is exactly how I would like to see my Monday's go ... not that it was a perfect day but I was able to accomplish a lot and enjoy myself in the process!

Alarm went off @ 5am ... finally pulled myself out of bed and 5:45. Clothes on, out the door and on a mile run. I think my eyes finally opened about 3 minutes into the run :) Back home to do some push-ups, stretch and wash my floor. Shower. Drank a nice cup of tea while I read the Word - those Proverbs can really hit home! 8am kids started to stir ... my day is here and I am ready!

This was the first 3 loads of laundry ... I ended up doing 6 loads - yikes!

I even hung extra line to accomodate for all the clothes I was drying ... this was the first round

While I was waiting on clothes to wash and dry I decided to make some pillowcases out of an old sheet.

Aaaah! Finally made it to the last load! (I think it was around 3 pm or so)

I was finished making 5 pillowcases and a handful of napkins shortly after dinner ... in the background is the remainder of the sheet not yet used.

It's 9pm ... I have a load of jeans in the dryer and these clothes on my couch ... I'm going to spend some time w/ my husband and then take care of these in the morning!!

Oh - and I dusted and vacuumed the whole house (minus the livingroom). It was a very productive day!!

















No comments: