Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a new day!

My computer was down for about 5 days and boy did I miss it! Now that it's back up I have a renewed sense of wanting to blog! However I don't know if time will actually allow me to update it very much! The past 2 weeks have been pretty hectic w/ the kiddos. They have decided that sleeping is not a habit they are interested in currently. We've had days with short naps, mornings where Josiah is up by 6am and nights where he screams and wants to "rock!". We are still awaiting the 2 year molars and he is putting everything he can to the back of his mouth so I know that some of what we are dealing with is teething! I must keep it all in perspective and trust the Lord to give me the strength to be the mom I need (and want) to be for them.

No comments: