Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gro Baby Diaper!

GroBaby was first brought to my attention by Jillians Drawers (one of my most favorite diaper sites). My friend Amber just told me about the contest they are having over on facebook. I've been doing cloth diapers for 2 years now and although I'm pretty set in the products I use (BumGenius, Fuzzibuns and my favorite staple the prefold diaper) I am ALWAYS open to trying new products. Especially if it makes my life easier! And that is just what these diapers seem to do - make the diaper changers life easier. I haven't tried them yet - but I would LOVE to! Having a inner shell that you can just change would make my life so much easier!

Check out GroBaby and if I am one of the lucky winners I'll post again about how they work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Hope you get one to try!!

Anonymous said...

I just got mine today!! It's sooooo nice! I can't wait to try it out!