Wednesday, October 22, 2008

nursing cover

One of my favorite things is my nursing cover. It got me through my nursing days with Ellie and it is working well again with Josiah. My cousin, Danna purchased it for me from “Sweet Baby Creations”. Jenna is a work @ home mom who I met this past August. She does great work while her children are sleeping. She makes nursing covers, diaper bags, “momma” bags, diaper clutches, etc.

The nursing cover allows me to see Josiah while he eats, but covers me completely from any “lookie-loos”. It also doubles as a “mommy-cape” or a dress-up outfit for Ellie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute nursing cover! She has a great etsy shop, too! I don't have one, and thought I wanted one b/c I wasn't nursing in public, but I got over my "shyness" quickly!! Next time around, I'm going to do my darndest to nurse in a carrier!

Jenna said...

thanks tara! so glad your stuff is coming into good use! ;)