Sunday, September 7, 2008

you put that where???

I used the thermometer this past week on Josiah. Since he's only 10 weeks old you can guess where I put it. Well I didn't clean it right away. Instead it sat on the kitchen counter for a few days . . . until Chris walked in one evening. Yep, you guessed it, he put it right in his mouth as I was saying, " No, don't put that in your . . . mouth". I looked at him w/ the thermometer in his mouth and told him where it had been last. There was nothing he could do at that point so he just continued to take his temp with a funny look on his face.

Now, I'd better go clean that thermometer . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck!!!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

LOL! Oh my...that is funny. Sorry...but that is funny Dad! Life with kiddos! We taste it all!

Hugs to you!
Bella