Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moby Wrap

I think the next series of blogs that I do are actually going to have a theme . . . I'll call them "my favorites". I'll be writing about my favorite baby & mommy products.



Since I'm si
tting here w/ Josiah wrapped to my body w/ my Moby wrap I'll write about that first. He LOVES to be held and since I need my hands free to get anything done the Moby wrap is super handy! I can change Ellie's diaper w/ him - in the Moby wrap. I can make myself (& Ellie) lunch and eat it too - in the Moby wrap. I can do my laundry - in the Moby wrap. I can even go to the bathroom - in the Moby wrap!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I'll be babywearing from Day 1 whenever we have our next! I just added Sleepy Wraps to www.heavenlyhold.com today! Exciting!

I hate to admit it, but I go potty sometimes when I'm wearing Kaelin, too!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

I have a sling...and I LOVE IT too! It is so nice to have baby close to you and be able to have two hands to do something.

Andrea said...

I know...I LOOOOOVE my wrap...I seriously wear my little girl in it EVERY day!!! I can't even wash it because I can't bear to be with out it for one day! haha